I have recently received Samsung Galaxy Earbuds to pair with my Samsung Galaxy S10; however I was having the exact same issues previously when I was using different bluetooth headphones on my S8. The media works fine on my phone when listening to music, and all connects when actually answering a call. But the person on the other end doesn't always hear me. I can call out, and when someone answers I can hear them clearly, but it only seems to be half the time that someone can hear me back, and the other half there is no, or minimal sound apparently coming from my end.

It's extremely frustrating as I use my phone for a lot of calls so I can multi-task. It's also a killer when you've spent 20mins on hold and then get hungup on because they can't hear you.
    11-25-2019 01:10 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-25-2019 01:55 AM
    Can you test these Bluetooth headphones on another device?
    11-25-2019 01:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is a longshot, but 2.4 GHz can interfere with Bluetooth (which also uses 2.4 GHz), so it might be worth changing the wi-fi channel on your router, or see if it happens if you turn off wi-fi completely on the phone while making a call.
    11-25-2019 02:58 PM
    In addition to what B. Diddy said - earbuds have tiny mics that are kind of "aimed" at where your mouth "should be". If you're wearing a high, thick collar (like a wool sweater, or a jacket) that could interfere with the sound path. (Or the mic hole in the earbud could be getting clogged - check it.)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-25-2019 05:48 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion Mustang, I don't have another Samsung device available to test them on unfortunately, could try someone else's iPhone at some stage though.

Hi B. Diddy, I hadn't thought of that but I usually do have my wifi on so I'll try turning the wifi off on my phone while making calls with them and see what happens. Working out of an office so I can't really change anything at the router.

And thanks Rukbat but I've been wearing t-shirts and the earbuds came out of the packet the same day as this occurred, so shouldn't be clogged yet.

Thanks again for all your responses.
    11-26-2019 05:30 PM