My Phone has been lost.Whose IMEI number is [redacted].Now What will i have to do .Any advise?
    11-26-2019 03:45 AM
    First backup. If you believe your phone to be lost have you tried Google's Find My Device service to try and locate it? I'm guessing if this wasn't your first instinct that you don't have a Samsung and if you did, you didn't set up the Find My Mobile service they offer. From either of these services you can remotely wipe your phone if you're sure that it is gone and that you're not likely to get it back. FYI even if you locate it the police will not attempt to retrieve it for you.

Next if your phone has for sure been lost you need to report this to your carrier. Attempt to wipe the device first with either of the services mentioned before contacting them because I believe once they deactivate the device neither service will be able to locate the phone.

Now to your question, Who's IMEI...? How would we know this information? Where are you getting this information? Could it be your own device?

This link will give you more information about IMEI numbers... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...YripkSfQPhxpTE

If you would like to reply to this thread please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    11-26-2019 04:03 AM
    Another piece of advice is: Don't publish IMEIs. I've edited your post accordingly.
    11-26-2019 09:00 AM