No luck not compatable
    11-26-2019 11:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which Samsung devices? Are you talking about a recent phone like an S10, or an ancient phone like a Galaxy Centura?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-26-2019 11:20 PM
    Have you read any of the reviews of the app? Almost every 1 star review is "this app gives us nothing but error after error." On top of that it is rated at 3.8 stars. Hard to believe that a top rated company would put out such a bad app. Actually they're not top rated, just over paid. Guess there's a difference. While it may matter what device you have and how new or old it is, looking at the reviews I'd say the issues lay with them. When the 1 star reviews outnumber everything in between it and 5 star reviews, that's a clear indication that there are issues with the app. And if you don't think 5 star reviews can be faked, welcome to the internet, where everything is fake. Have you voiced any concern with the app developers? There's a link on the app page to contact the developers that, if I were a subscription holder, I would attempt before beating myself up trying to solve it myself. After all you're paying for something and not getting it, and reporting the issue now vs. two weeks from now might mean the difference between getting back 50% of you money and 100%.
    11-27-2019 05:32 AM