Applock got my android all bugged

Nov 28, 2019
Visit site
I have installed Applock for X reason.
I used the protect wifi and Bluethooth and once i deactived the app, all my apps started to stop, wsp does not work, spotify either, no even Play Store...
Also even though I am connected to my wifi (which I know the password and I have been using it from long time ago) it does not work. I am connected but nope.

I think this is because of applock that somehow bugged the wifi and all the apps but I don't know what to do.
The applock I am talking about is AppLock Fingerprint v7.4.2.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you actually uninstall the app? Go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators ​-- does the app show up there?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Since you got it from a site other than the Play store, there's no way to ensure this wasn't a poorly made app or has some nefarious background coding. You may end up having to factory reset the tablet if this is the case.

When you uninstalled it, did you just do it, or did you go through the various settings to try and revert whatever it did first? If the app made changes with the phone and you uninstalled the app without reverting those changes, that could easily leave you with problems. So it wouldn't hurt to re-install it and see if you can fix things.

It also looks like this is a pretty unknown tablet, and those off brands can be problematic at times on their own. I wouldn't rule out that being the underlying problem yet either.

Nov 28, 2019
Visit site
MoonCatt At first i unnistalled it and the apps started to stopped and wifi to not work, then i installed again and repeated what i have done before with the wifi protection, reset the tablet and deactived the wifi thing from the app i even forced to stop going to settings but nothing changed.

Nov 28, 2019
Visit site
MoonCatt At first i unnistalled it and the apps started to stopped and wifi to not work, then i installed again and repeated what i have done before with the wifi protection, reset the tablet and deactived the wifi thing from the app i even force the app to stop by going to settings but nothing changed.

Nov 28, 2019
Visit site
Factory reset and now my tablet does not start

Hi again, i just factory reset my tablet and now it does not start...
After the factory reset i chosen the reboot option and don't worked.
Then i turned off and on the tablet and until now it keeps showing me the logo and nothing more

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Factory reset and now my tablet does not start

Hi again, i just factory reset my tablet and now it does not start...
After the factory reset i chosen the reboot option and don't worked.
Then i turned off and on the tablet and until now it keeps showing me the logo and nothing more
Oh wow, try holding power button and volume up same time for 7 seconds see if it restarts or volume down and power same way