I have rca voy 2. Screen broke and i replaced it with screen from voy 3..so since my voy 2 only has front camera i decided to add the voy 3' s rear cam and just put the 3's back on it so i can have rear facing cam. It all interchanged but my tab says "cant connect to camera close all apps that may be using camera. Can i add second camera or do i need to put it back the way it was?
    12-02-2019 11:50 AM
    I have rca voy 2. Screen broke and i replaced it with screen from voy 3..so since my voy 2 only has front camera i decided to add the voy 3' s rear cam and just put the 3's back on it so i can have rear facing cam. It all interchanged but my tab says "cant connect to camera close all apps that may be using camera. Can i add second camera or do i need to put it back the way it was?
    I would put it back the way it was , it's not setup for extra camera if it didn't come with it .I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-02-2019 12:18 PM
    Did you actually find a location to mount the camera inside the tablet and plug it in? I would be highly suspect that such a place was available.

Was the front camera integrated in the screen and get swapped out too? That sounds like a more likely scenario, with the Voyager 3 camera not being compatible with the Voyager 2. Tablet and smartphone hardware are fairly specific to a given model and not interchangeable.

Without you registering and giving us more info to go on, it may be impossible for us to come up with a definitive answer.
    12-02-2019 12:28 PM