I recorded a video that was about 3.5 minutes long. I uploaded it to Instagram but took it down shortly after. Ever since, the video always plays fine, but it stops at one point 1:42. If I skip past 1:42, for example to 2:00. The video plays fine most of the time. No other platform can seem to play this particular moment. I've tried VLC and MX. I've also tried to upload it to YouTube or convert it. Both of them stop playing it beyond 1:42. Is there anything I can do to recover this moment?
    12-02-2019 09:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and what video format did you record it in? I assume you used the stock Camera app to record the video, correct?

You mention uploading it to Instagram and then taking it down -- does that mean the original video file remained on the phone's storage unaltered? Was the video saved to Internal Storage or the SD card?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    12-02-2019 09:37 PM