Glitch, old and new phone

Contego

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
Hi Leo,
I'm having a phone issue I can't seem to google my way out of l. I had a Samsung note 8 and for the last few months it seems like my phone is trying to load something but doesn't and it stops what I'm doing. It's mostly annoying when I'm typing (search bar, text message etc.) And my keyboard disappears and then comes back about a second and a half later. I just bought a Note 10+, transfered my info through the usb to usb and now it's happening on my new phone. It also happens on my home screen. The "hey google" disappears from the Google search bar and my white navigation bar pops up and then a second and a half later it goes back to normal.
What I've tried: I took out the SD card and it still happened, I know it's not a hardware issue because it's a new phone. I've reset my language input, used a different keyboard, cleared my cache, reset my phone, disabled bixby and google voice commands, did a virus scan, looked at all my apps to make sure I knew what they were. I would rather not reset everything and manually install everything unless I absolutely have to.