Hotkey to invert screen colors on the Samsung A70

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

On my previous LG phones and Samsung Tablet (Tab S3), there is an option under accessibility to enable screen color inversion just by multi-tapping on the home button.

It's called something like "Direct Access" / "Accessibility features shortcut".

This doesn't seem to be available on my Samsung Galaxy A70. Is the button hidden somewhere? Or if they don't have this hotkey available, is there an app I can install to enable this function?

kaho_tam

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It should be in accessibility option under visibility ,color inversion.
I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here, as a guest account u cant .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154View attachment 313876

Sorry I should have clarified my question a bit more:
I was asking to see whether there is a hotkey / direct access for color inversion --- something like triple-tapping the home button.
I use this function very often so I don't want to have to go into the menu every time =(

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sorry I should have clarified my question a bit more:
I was asking to see whether there is a hotkey / direct access for color inversion --- something like triple-tapping the home button.
I use this function very often so I don't want to have to go into the menu every time =(
Hi welcome!

Yeah you can use volume up or down key to activate itScreenshot_20191205-151534_Accessibility.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci