Samsung S10 plus not showing city in the recent calls

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus. One thing I noticed right away was like my prior phone S6, the recent calls section showed the city name below the phone number. Irrespective of whether it was outgoing call or incoming call.

The only time I see the name of the city is when the phone is ringing. Is there a setting to activate that? Why would Samsung take away such a neat feature in an otherwise powerful phone. Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus. One thing I noticed right away was like my prior phone S6, the recent calls section showed the city name below the phone number. Irrespective of whether it was outgoing call or incoming call.

The only time I see the name of the city is when the phone is ringing. Is there a setting to activate that? Why would Samsung take away such a neat feature in an otherwise powerful phone. Thanks.
You can check in phone app settings , make sure spam is on gives details .I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154