On Knox website it says m30s does not have Knox. Does it mean I can avail my warranty if I relock my bootloader before visiting for any repairs? Or there is another method they can still check and come to know about the unlocking?
    12-13-2019 04:14 AM
    Only Samsung can give a definitive answer. It occurs to me that your warranty would be worthless. It provides no cover for physical damage eg breaking the screen so things likely to go wrong could result in being unable to boot the phone due to some sort of hardware failure so in those circumstances you would not be able to revert to stock meaning no warranty claim.
    12-13-2019 05:19 AM
    You can go into recovery and see if it says Knox there and 0x0 , you can relock the bootloader any time .I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-13-2019 08:58 AM
    Or there is another method they can still check and come to know about the unlocking?
    Not the unlocking, but the rooting. You can do things when rooted that you can't do if you're not rooted, and if you do one of them, and they find it (even a small thing, like change the maximum volume 5%), they know that the phone was rooted and the warranty is void. (Samsung always looks for a way to make you pay for any repair, even on a brand new phone. Unlike Google, who doesn't care if the phone is rooted - I know, I once had to send them a debug dump and took it while the phone was rooted. The guy working on the dump [to diagnose a problem no one seemed to be able to solve] just asked if I could please unroot and do another dump. He didn't need to wade through all the extraneous junk in the dump. The new dump was done with the bootloader unlocked - he didn't care.])
    12-13-2019 04:54 PM