I have a Motorola G7 Power with Android 9.

Whenever I switch it on (and only when I switch it on), I get a notification on my task bar that Says Pone with the handset symbol next to it, and the "Voice Mail" underneath. It has the full number that I need to dial to retrieve my messages including the country code after that.

I've checked again and again and I have no outstanding voice mail. I've deleted everything in my inbox and it still comes up with that message.

It even comes up with the message if I turn my phone on in an area with no reception. So it's not telling me that I have any new messages as it couldn't possibly be connecting to the network to retrieve any voice mail.

What does this mean, and can I stop it from coming up without disabling voice mail notifications all together?
    Aaargh Zombies likes this.
    12-14-2019 10:42 AM
    You can try long press the phone app and clear data, cache and force stop it , otherwise you'll need to go in voice mail settings .'ll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-14-2019 10:54 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It may also be worth contacting your carrier's support team and ask if they need to reset something on their end.
    12-14-2019 06:52 PM