I use Tracfone and I have an LG Premeir Pro. I buy the Tracfone year card that costs $125.
    On QVC they have a special that includes a few LG Tracfones that comes with the year plan and the cost total is less than if I bought the year plan alone from Tracfone plus I get a car charger and a case. The LG Premeir pro is what I have now but this year QVC has a Tracfone stylo 4 and an LG journey.
    I wish I could afford a good phone but does anyone know if the Tracfone LG stylo 4 or the LG journey is as good as my LG Premeir pro?
    12-14-2019 04:24 PM
    The Journey is about the same spec-wise as the Premier Pro -- same RAM, internal storage, processor, almost the same size display with identical resolution. The Journey is a little lighter despite a slightly bigger battery, and it has the advantage of coming with Pie installed (as opposed to Nougat on the Premier Pro, and I would guess that it never got any system upgrades to Oreo or higher).

The Stylo 4 has a better display (1080P vs 720P), bigger battery, and better processor, but comes with Oreo installed (again, not sure if it ever got an update to Pie or above). It also has its own stylus.

In general, I'd probably go for the Stylo 4.
    12-14-2019 06:25 PM
    It also has its own stylus.

In general, I'd probably go for the Stylo 4.
    I would agree, because the OS version is lower on my list of requirements than general specs. I'll also point out the LG stylus is not a smart one like on the Samsung Notes. It's no different than a regular aftermarket stylus, only the phone has some apps to put it to use and a built in carrier for it.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-14-2019 07:18 PM