It feels like it's 30 fps while on every other device I play it on its 60fps. It's very noticeable
    12-15-2019 05:19 PM
    Maybe try changing your screen refresh rate. I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here, as a guest account u cant .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-15-2019 05:22 PM
    I don't play that game, but I have the RP2. I would do two things first.

Open the Cortex Games app, then go to the Game Booster tab. Check that the power save option isn't selected, which would limit performance across the board. I would set it to Custom, then find your app in the list. Select Clash of Clans and see what the settings are. You can adjust processor speed, resolution, and frame rate lock either with the performance slider setting or individually by tapping the options below the slider. For now, I would set the slider all the way to the right for higher performance. This should set the processor speed and frame rate to max.

I would also enable the developer options if you haven't already. Go into the phone's main settings, select system, then about phone, then scroll to the bottom and tap the build number about 7 times until you get a notice that you're now a developer. Back out to the system settings, then tap the advanced drop down. Now you'll see the developers options. Select it and scroll down near the bottom and turn on the "show FPS" option. This shows the current screen frame rate as a green floating number you can move around.

Now run Clash of Clans and see what the frame rate shows. If it plays smooth and you want to try to save some battery life, experiment with the Game Booster settings from earlier with lower processor and frame rate settings and see if you can get smooth frame rates at lower settings.

If you need more help, register as Mustang suggested and let us know how things worked out.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-15-2019 07:18 PM