Hi all

I have a problem where at night when watching YouTube videos I fall asleep and I wake up to my phone still playing videos. This sometimes wakes me up middle of the night

I want to be able to lock my phone at a certain time at night automatically so that if I fall asleep it will automatically lock the phone

Are there ant settings to do this or any apps I can download

Thanks
    12-16-2019 03:14 AM
    Have you turned off Auto play in YouTube?
    12-16-2019 04:11 AM
    If it is a podcast - then those may be sourced on services like Spotify - download or stream - with timer function.

On a personal note: I do listen to Audible and Spotify while going to sleep (both sources downloaded) and keep my device in airplane mode. The signal levels coming from these devices is not good, imo, to have close to the body/head. It is amazing (scary) how many times/minute the device will ping with the transmission source.
    12-16-2019 04:45 AM
    If it is a podcast - then those may be sourced on services like Spotify - download or stream - with timer function.

On a personal note: I do listen to Audible and Spotify while going to sleep (both sources downloaded) and keep my device in airplane mode. The signal levels coming from these devices is not good, imo, to have close to the body/head. It is amazing (scary) how many times/minute the device will ping with the transmission source.
    I agree with your signal level opinion. Stand by to be, unfortunately, roasted.
    12-16-2019 08:04 AM