Dual App came preinstalled on my LG Aristo 3. When I open dual app there are two apps ( Facebook & messenger) listed with install button next to each one. However when I'm in app permissions it shows duplicate icons ( google play services, chrome and systems) with the "dual app" icon in the corner of each one. The duplicate app shows a different amount of usage and memory than the corresponding app without the dual app icon in the corner. Why?
    12-16-2019 08:52 PM
    Dual App came preinstalled on my LG Aristo 3. When I open dual app there are two apps ( Facebook & messenger) listed with install button next to each one. However when I'm in app permissions it shows duplicate icons ( google play services, chrome and systems) with the "dual app" icon in the corner of each one. The duplicate app shows a different amount of usage and memory than the corresponding app without the dual app icon in the corner. Why?
    Is this dual app for dual accounts?I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here, as a guest account u cant .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-16-2019 10:45 PM