Basically the scratches are i think from not wearing a screen protector because this phone has never fell from my hand, I'm using the newest android os and is there anyway to adjust the focus on the settings or am i looking at a front glass replacement or even lcd
    12-25-2019 08:38 AM
    Blur would be more likely to be caused by a stuck focus. Try several judicious smart slaps to the camera area.
    Scratches would cause a degree of overall softness, especially noticeable around highlights, but would not cause a wrong focus. In that case, replacing the cover glass would be the simplest, though not necessarily the only, fix.
    Rukbat likes this.
    12-25-2019 08:53 AM
    'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-25-2019 08:58 AM
    Can you link us to an unedited example photo with all the EXIF data included so that we can see what you are seeing?
    12-25-2019 02:29 PM
    A scratch on the lens is so out of focus that you probably wouldn't notice it, unless it caught sunlight and caused a glare spot. (This is what scratches on the lens look like.)
    12-25-2019 03:49 PM
    Blur would be more likely to be caused by a stuck focus. Try several judicious smart slaps to the camera area.
    Scratches would cause a degree of overall softness, especially noticeable around highlights, but would not cause a wrong focus. In that case, replacing the cover glass would be the simplest, though not necessarily the only, fix.
    Over time, micro scratches can look similar to an out of focus lens, and I'm experiencing that myself on the phone I just replaced. I don't think I've ever seen a confirmed case of a stuck focus motor on a phone, so I wouldn't think that's the case unless you are able to find one distance that is in focus and can never be changed.
    12-25-2019 05:20 PM