I got a message on my phone in a black box and white texts, like the kind that appears when you take a screenshot, but it said a message and I couldn't read it in time, it said something like "Your phone is being..." Or "you are being..." Can I can't find out what it said
    12-28-2019 06:39 PM
    Sometimes Android can give quick messages or prompt like lost GPS signal or wifi connected, so when it pops up try catch what it's saying.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=942661'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    12-28-2019 06:45 PM
    Unfortunately my ESP isn't working today so it would really be impossible to tell what the message said. Even with the clues you gave there are likely a hundred messages that Android can produce that read along those same lines. My best advice would be to consider what you were doing, where you were and what happened immediately after when the message appeared. At this point deductive reasoning is the best you have. So if you were using an app, could it be related? If you were in a location, could something have connected, disconnected/lost signal, or anything like that? Did something start or stop after the message? Have you seen other messages similar in appearance that might at least clue you in to what produced the message? System messages usually have an easily recognizable appearance, while app messages often vary. Feel free to use mustang7757's link and offer more information if you can or you can just join us and we can have a hardy laugh over how crazy pop-up messages can be.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-28-2019 06:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try Nice Catch to see if that can tell you what app gave the notification.
    12-29-2019 01:45 AM