So my Friend moved to Pensilvania Last school year and i got her number but after awhile when I call her it waits about 10 seconds Then just hangs up like after a few seconds without saying anything this happens every time now.
    12-29-2019 04:56 PM
    How's your reception? Who's your carrier? And also which phone ?I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-29-2019 05:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to text her or write her an email and ask if anything is up with her phone? Is it possible she might have accidentally blocked your number?
    12-30-2019 01:25 AM
    That's a question you should ask your carrier - when you bring the phone to them in person. Either they have a switching problem (which is considered a disaster by carriers) or her telephone company (or carrier, if it's a cellphone) has one - or she no longer has that number, and it's "dead-heading" into a "this number is no longer in service" dump, but the recording is silent. If the carrier is interested enough (and your best bet is a store with real technicians), they can work the call through, seeing where it goes. If they're not interested, then as B. Diddy says, test, email or snail-mail her and ask what's happened.

(Can you call her on another phone - preferably one that's on a different carrier, or a landline? If so, it's your carrier that has a problem. If not, it's probably on her end. If so, and she still has the number, your carrier can call her carrier, and they can work out the problem. If she doesn't still have the number, her carrier would probably be interested that it's dumping calls to disconnected numbers, but you'd need her new number.)
    Laura Knotek and B. Diddy like this.
    12-30-2019 03:50 PM