Do lg phones have hidden menu available on normal settings or do you have to do it yourself

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi my partner has got an LG phone (not sure what model it is) it's not an overly new phone around 18 months old and he has a hidden menu active on the phone and he told me that it was already there but I've read stuff and it states you need to put codes in and change settings etc. As I am a dinosaur with these things and he has been very suspicious so I'd like some advice if this is just available openly on the advice to access or if he is lieing and you have to physically open the system to do it. Thanks in advance

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Please, if you are a dinosaur, act your age. Why should a menu to change settings be suspicious? Some menus are harder to access to stop idle fingers messing up a device, it's as simple as that

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The so-called Hidden Menu is otherwise known as the Service Menu and is mainly intended for use by technicians. It is 'hidden' in the sense that it is not made readily accessible by users, especially unknowledgeable ones.

Of course, that does not mean that your partner is not hiding things from you and lying to you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae