Huawei P20 pro call notification and access

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Huawei P20 pro connected to a MiFit watch. Whenever I get a call I get the vibration through the wrist strap of the watch but the phone screen stays blank. Only way to answer the call is to unlock the phone, drag down the top menu and select the call from the notifications - bloody annoying. Anyone else experienced this or know of a fix?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
There seems to be a few videos on YouTube that address call handling with Mi branded smart bands. One from last year shows how to set up a host app on your device that may give you a bit more functionality but the article in the link appears to say that calls cannot be answered via the device due to the device not having a speaker. This would be why it vibrates when you receive calls, and simply works as a notification device. You can see the article here... https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...calls-on-xiaomi-mi-band-4-8867&token=3xbeP6eR

I think browsing some of the videos available on YouTube would yield better answers to your question than we could as the odds of you finding someone with the device in a sea of Android users, out of the few that visit this one site, is likely to be very low. This is not to say that we won't try. Use mustang7757's link to offer more details after reading the link article I provided to see if it fits your issue and we will do our best.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
There seems to be a few videos on YouTube that address call handling with Mi branded smart bands. One from last year shows how to set up a host app on your device that may give you a bit more functionality but the article in the link appears to say that calls cannot be answered via the device due to the device not having a speaker. This would be why it vibrates when you receive calls, and simply works as a notification device. You can see the article here... https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...calls-on-xiaomi-mi-band-4-8867&token=oQzW0fJp

I think browsing some of the videos available on YouTube would yield better answers to your question than we could as the odds of you finding someone with the device in a sea of Android users, out of the few that visit this one site, is likely to be very low. This is not to say that we won't try. Use mustang7757's link to offer more details after reading the link article I provided to see if it fits your issue and we will do our best.
Good find ..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude