When I'm in my Internet a second search button that looks like its from an older phone pops up at the top of my phone, and when I press it, it lets me type, and there's an X button on it that works. If I search something with it it takes me to an ad but then it actually searches up what I put, but I don't want it.
    01-04-2020 06:01 AM
    Just as with your other question (you asked about the lockscreen?) an app update was likely installed that brought this along with it. Have you installed any new apps or any app updates recently? Look through your installed apps to see if anything looks out of the ordinary and post back to ask about those. You should join so you can reply to this thread though. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-04-2020 06:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Show us a screenshot: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll have to register first.

It might also be some "feature" that some other app you installed sneaked in (most likely along with ads).
    01-05-2020 02:38 AM
    Yes, I asked about the double lock screen and I'm already talking to you about the app and download, but while I was typing this, I got a message from my internet that an app has been trying to open itself, so I went to the settings to see what it was, and the first thing that showed up was the blank download, I turned it off
    01-05-2020 01:09 PM
    I think I fixed it by uninstalling the actual app from my other question.
    01-05-2020 01:42 PM