Hi I am currently unable to send texts or make calls to just one specific number in my contacts.
    My texts arrive blank to the recipients phone as do theirs to mine.
    When ring I cant hear them at all. When they ring I can only hear them and they cant hear me.
    Could their phone be hacked? Or a dodgy sim. It seems to be their phone which is the issue. We both have samsung handsets. They use tesco mobile. The problem has got worse over the past week. No communication possible at present. Never a problem in the past.
    01-06-2020 11:51 AM
    Which phone? Text app?
    I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-06-2020 11:55 AM
    Either something is going in their phone (can they call and text other people - if so, it's not their phone) or a carrier problem (yours, theirs or the connection between them).

If it's not the phone, take your phone to your carrier and ask them to call the person, then when they see the problem, get a trouble ticket opened for it. (Unless it's an independent store that basically just does sales, they know who to contact for that better than you do. A "sales only" store will probably know less than you do, so try to find a carrier-owned store. Doing it from the other end - the other person's carrier's store, would work too. ""When I call one of your customers, blah blah".)
    01-06-2020 12:26 PM