I just recently updated my samsung galaxy On7 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. After I just updated it, my wifi won't turn on and keep on turning off by itself. As part of updating my phone, I need to connect to internet connection to completely update my phone. And since, the wifi won't turn on, I decided to just used smart network switch or (data). Okay, I already done updating it completely, but there is a part there that I have to put a password, I decided to go with "swipe" one, but it always done error so, I just used PIN and luckily it pass through that stage and my phone is now completely updated.

Until, I forgot about this thing that my wifi won't turn on and just reminded when I try to connect to our wifi at home and it still won't turn on. I don't really like paying for sim load and I want to connect to our home's wifi. So I decided that maybe Reset network setting would do or even reset settings or to end things up-- Factory data reset. But of course you need a PIN to fulfill the action. And I'm one of those people who would go with easy PIN, it only contain 4 numbers and it's very easy because the digits are very close to each other and this set of numbers is very memorable beacause I also use this with my phones before and accounts password. But when I entered this 4 digits, it always showed up "Try Again"and it seems like it won't accept my PIN. I already even tried all sorts of set of numbers I used to use but it won't work. I can't even do anything. I'm stuck. Can you tell me how I can get my wifi switch turn on? And seems like my phone don't accept my PIN. T^T
    01-07-2020 07:05 PM
    Let's first get you back into your phone , were you signed into your Samsung account?
    I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-07-2020 08:07 PM
    How did you update the phone?
    01-08-2020 05:55 AM