Hi i've a blackberry k2 and ipad pro. i get around on transit and like to stuff my k2 into my backpack. i browse and other stuff on my ipad. frequently, i get sms msg on my k2 and right now i've to take out my k2 and read and reply sms on it. after i have to stuff my k2 back into my backpack which is a real chore. I don't want to just put my phone into one of my pockets as I hate to lose it. Is there a way to get my k2 to fwd msg to my ipad and get replies from my ipad to send out.
    01-08-2020 04:54 PM
    Yup, you can use Google Messages and that automagically lets you use messaging through any web browser (as long as the original phone has a valid data connection). Or you can use an app like Pulse, which also allows for web clients, but has the additional benefit of having apps for pretty much any other platform and device out there (so feels more like using your phone app rather than a webpage portal to your messages). These, however, are paid apps with often either one-time payments for the cloud service or monthly fees for it.

Another option is to use VNC apps, which let you mirror your phone onto another device. This would let you use YOUR PHONE through your iPad, but it requires a bit more set up ('server' app running on your phone, 'client' app running on the iPad, authentication stuff, etc.).
    01-08-2020 05:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Here's how to set up Messages for Web: https://support.google.com/messages/.../7611075?hl=en. I know it works on my Pixel C, but I'm not sure how well it'll work on an iPad.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-08-2020 06:09 PM
    It B. Diddy's suggestion doesn't work, try installing a VNC Server in the iPad and a VNC client (or "viewer") in the K2.
    01-09-2020 03:30 PM