Please tell me what i can do now
    01-10-2020 07:45 PM
    See this: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=630081

The message is of course a lie.
    VidJunky likes this.
    01-10-2020 07:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

It's bogus. Ignore it, but also avoid the website you were on when it appeared, since it's associated with that site.
    VidJunky likes this.
    01-10-2020 08:50 PM
    Uninstall the anti-virus app you have on your device...

I know we're not supposed to say never, but sometimes it is the strongest advice you can give. Having said that, NEVER, EVER, EVER install an app due to a threat. Your phone will be locked, you will lose all of your data, your safety is at risk, your device is being tracked, your activity is being recorded... Well actually those last two are true but they are true because that is the nature of the internet, but the people who are doing it aren't going to tell you they are and they most certainly are not going to give you any protection against it. Only people wanting you to let your guard down or let them install something far worse on your device are going to try and scare you.

Also if someone from Microsoft calls you, don't pay and don't allow remote access to your (anything). It's a scam just like this is.

Best wishes.
    Rukbat likes this.
    01-10-2020 09:20 PM
    As B. Diddy said, the "cleaner" is bogus. Uninstall it. (There's no reason for any "cleaner" app. You know which files you want and which ones you don't, don't you?)
    01-11-2020 01:58 PM
    I suspect the phone has no cleaner app to begin with -- it's probably just a browser popup ad that is trying to lure the user into tapping a link to install the "best" cleaner app ("best" meaning "most malicious and evil").
    VidJunky likes this.
    01-11-2020 02:47 PM