Hi , I've had my tablet for three years now and all of a sudden in the last month . it is randomly taking screenshots all by itself. Of course this is freaking me out and I can see the screenshot in my gallery.. it just happens at random times . I don't know why. I have not put any apps or added anything to my tablet ... this seems quite scary so if anyone has any suggestions or info . I would greatly appreciate it thanks!!!!
    01-11-2020 04:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Could it be due to the palm-swipe feature? www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00050693/
    VidJunky likes this.
    01-11-2020 01:43 PM
    I had the same problem. It was caused by setting intelligent assistance/fingerprint function/screen capture on. This causes a long press on the fingerprint sensor to trigger a screenshot.
    belodion likes this.
    01-14-2020 08:21 AM
    I had the same problem. It was caused by setting intelligent assistance/fingerprint function/screen capture on. This causes a long press on the fingerprint sensor to trigger a screenshot.
    Thank you, and welcome as a new member.

For some reason, the OP has not responded to @B. Diddy's attempt to help, but your post may help others at least.
    01-14-2020 08:55 AM