Cinema hd and wow sports live will work on one box but not on the other
    01-14-2020 02:19 AM
    If they're Android boxes are they're running the same version of Android? Are you running a VPN on one and not the other? Antivirus on one? Are you using the exact same version of Cinema HD and wow on both? Also make sure you completely uninstall the old version of both those apps when you upgrade to a newer version.... don't upgrade through the apps themselves.

If you have more questions take a moment to create an account so you can become part of the community and respond to posts and get more help and help others ;-)
    01-14-2020 02:33 AM
    01-14-2020 05:46 PM
    I've just signed up, both boxes are running with the same v9 operating system and both are set up the same way. Just noticed last night that the Google app doesn't work either but chrome does. This is very weird
    01-15-2020 01:39 AM
    Boxes are HK1 mini if that helps
    01-15-2020 01:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central Terry, glad you joined! I'm not that familiar with the set top Android boxes, but I know they're slightly different than a phone or tablet with the way they work. But if you're running Android 9 those apps should work fine. Can you clear the cache partition on the box that is giving you trouble? If the Google app is giving you trouble as well you might have a bigger issue going on than just those apps not working. If you've installed quite a few streaming apps on the box they will start to leave a lot of leftover files when you uninstall them, and will definitely affect performance.

If you have a file manager take a look and remove any files from apps you know you've uninstalled already. But with the behavior your problem box is showing you might just want to factory reset it rather than continuing to fight with it ;-)
    01-15-2020 05:44 AM
    Update! Reset the box and got rid of any app that I didn't need and loaded the apps I wanted and all is well. Thanks guys
    belodion and J Dubbs like this.
    01-20-2020 01:12 AM
    Update! Reset the box and got rid of any app that I didn't need and loaded the apps I wanted and all is well. Thanks guys
    That's awesome, glad we could help! :-) I'm glad you joined up, don't be a stranger ;-)
    01-20-2020 06:30 AM