I had Google storing my pictures and when I downloaded a picture or uploaded a new one it would flash a little message that it was being stored. However I reached the free storage capacity and now have been paying for increase space. However never see anything from Google anymore and have no idea what is going on. All I see is the receipt for payment. How can I know what pictures are stored and how do they get stored. How do I go get them. I don't know how to use this. Hope someone will help. I hate these companies that you can never contact anyone there. I don't even know where I will see the answer to this or when.
    01-16-2020 07:35 PM
    Which phone ?
    I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-16-2020 08:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! On your computer, go to photos.google.com. You'll see all of your backed up photos there, stored in the cloud. In your Google Photos app on the phone, you can also tap the Menu button and then Free Up Space -- this will delete any photo or video that's physically saved on the phone that Google Photos knows is already backed up to the cloud.
    01-21-2020 10:24 PM