So I recently got my S10 and I also have a fast wireless charger. I notice that every once in a while when I put my phone down it doesn't go to fast wireless charging. It just on regular wireless charging. After a few times of taking it off and putting it back on, it finally works. I know that fast wireless charging works because after multiple times, it finally works and I also know that there isn't anything wrong with my charger because my S6 would have no problems. Is there anything I can do?
    01-16-2020 11:10 PM
    I would definitely try this on another fast wireless charger , also can put in safe mode and see if it makes a difference.

I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-16-2020 11:29 PM
    Most fast charging cuts back to regular charging at around 70% (to keep from cooking the battery). That's hard-wired in the phone, so there's nothing you can do about it. Taking it off and putting it on a few times, when the battery is around 70% might trick the charger into turning on the fast charging light, but if the battery is above the cutoff point (and it's as low as 50% on some phones), all you're getting is the light, not fast charging.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-17-2020 05:03 PM