Network Cell Info Lite Volte flags accurate?

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
When I installed Android 10 back in November on my Mate 20x , the volte indicator field was turned off . But volte still appeared to work correctly, meaning I could surf and voice call for example simultaneously. When I rolled back to Android 9.1 , the field within this app said volte was active. Was wondering if this situation is unique to my device running Android 10 or others as well,.or possibly it could be app issue. Screenshots attached.Screenshot_20200120_011524_com.wilysis.cellinfolite.jpgScreenshot_20200120_010738_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Which Huawei do you have? I'm just not familiar with the model number. If there is a forum for your model it might get more pointed attention there than in the General Ask a Question forum.

How did you "roll it back"?

That sounds like rooting and using a ROM. If that is the case the ROM you're using may not be... trying to think how to say this... It may not be perfect. They almost never are and there are often bugs with ROMs, even if they say "stock" or "unchanged".

I guess the real question is does this condition, having one that says it's working vs one that says it is not but actually does, affect your use of the device negatively? That's if I'm understanding your post.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital