[MEGATHREAD] How do i unlock my iWawa tablet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It just arrived without an instruction manual and I'm trying to turn the wifi on and settings keeps closing b/c it says "Settings has been blocked by iWana. You anc unlock it in Whitelist." How do I find the Whitelist to unlock iWana?
Please help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I unlock the parental control icon on my yuntab 7?

Welcome to Android Central! Is it iWana or iWawa?

It came automatically locked in parental control mode? Are you able to open the iWawa app at all?

Kegbujuo

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
Re: How can I unlock the parental control icon on my yuntab 7?

It just arrived without an instruction manual and I'm trying to turn the wifi on and settings keeps closing b/c it says "Settings has been blocked by iWawa. You can unlock it in Whitelist." How do I find the Whitelist to unlock iWawa?
Please help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to unlock iwawa

iWawa is a parental control. If you're the child, you don't. If you're the parent, open iWawa (you'll need the password you used when you set it up), look for the whitelist, probably in Settings.

If you can't find it, email support@iwawakids.com and ask for instructions.

A

Android Central Question

Unblock azpen tablet

Just received 4 tablets and can’t get to settings Blocked by iwawa unblock in whitelist I do not have a parental password in They came this way Help

A

Android Central Question

How to unblock iwawa X-TIGI kids tablet?

Trying to go to settings, Bluetooth, WiFi and other features on the X-TUGU kids tablet but it stops and and shows a notice saying blocked by iwawa, unblock with whitelist.

Teresa Renee parmer

Aug 3, 2019
Visit site
I just got this tablet and the setting are blocked how do I unblock the setting it want let me use the wifi

Can someone please call me tell me how unblock the setting on a ujoyfeel tablet it's block by Iwawa Whitelist [phone number removed by mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Android Central Question

How do I unblock a beneve tablet from iWawa whihitelist?

I bought my great granddaughter a Beneve tablet and it's on a whitelist. How do I set it up?

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Re: How do I unblock a beneve tablet from iWawa whihitelist?

Seems like we have had a few questions about iwawa and we have not been able to answer them. Iwawa is a parental control app which needs a password and posters were saying they hsd no password. I was wondering if a password was entered if thar would set one up.
Rukbat suggested to email for support

A

Android Central Question

I need to connect my kids tablet pc to wifi but iwawa is not allowing me.

I tried connecting my kids tablet to WiFi but each time I go to settings, I get this message:
" You have been blocked by iwawa. You can unblock in the whitelist".
So my question is how do I get access to the white list??

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: I need to connect my kids tablet pc to wifi but iwawa is not allowing me.

Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

A

Android Central Question

How can I disable iWawa on a Whitetouch tablet

When turning on the WiFi it is stopped by iwawa how do I disable it on whitelist

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
re: How can I disable iWawa on a Whitetouch tablet

A quick search reveals to me that iwawa is some kind of parental controls. I suggest you ask whoever installed that on the device.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I disable iWawa on a Whitetouch tablet

When turning on the WiFi it is stopped by iwawa how do I disable it on whitelist
The whitelist allows the web browser to open the sites on it, regardless of any blocks the browser may have for that site. It has nothing to do with turning on WiFi. Talk to your parents about disabling iWawa.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user