Android game app that says "can't connect to server"

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have been searching for the game "Kingdoms and dragons" for Android on playstore that I used to have about 5 years ago and couldn't find it on playstore anymore, but I did finally find the download online which I already enabled my unknown sources settings and have successfully downloaded the game to my android phone. But now the problem is that whenever I open the game, it starts up like most games do with the creator's logo, and then instead of continuing on, it has error message that says "can't connect to server " with a box that's says ok underneath the message, but whenever I open any of my many other game apps that I have which I downloaded from play store, they all connect with no problems.
. How can I fix this issue so I can finally play this elusive game that I've searched for and finally found after 5 years of hunting for it..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android game app that says "can't connect to server"

Hi, and welcome to Android Central Forums.

Since the game is no longer in the Play Store it sounds like it's abandoned. That's probably why it doesnt connect to the server because I'm guessing the server doesn't exist.

If you would like to continue these conversation, please consider creating an account so we can communicate further and better assist you. As a guest you are not able to reply any threads.

I have provided the link below so that you can register.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android game app that says "can't connect to server"

Since the game is no longer in the Play Store it sounds like it's abandoned. That's probably why it doesnt connect to the server because I'm guessing the server doesn't exist.

My thinking as well. I found this.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Kingdom-Dragons-186931891459263/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

If this is the correct page for that game, their last post was in 2013, which has a comment from someone several years ago complaining about not being able to play. If they shut the servers down like we are thinking, there's nothing you can do to fix it.

Vinod Raj1

Oct 4, 2021
Visit site
Hello, I been playing game called Celtic Heroes , all of a sudden one evening it stopped connecting and keep looping to login page --> connecting--> login page...
I'm using Android version 7.0.0 . Leme know if there's anything remedie

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the app cache/data for the game in Settings>Apps. (If the game doesn't save to the cloud, though, this might wipe any saved games -- in that case, just try clearing the app cache first.)

If it keeps happening, try contacting the developer: support@onethumbmobile.com.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay