I had every galaxy phone except galaxy s6 and every single phone did this after about a year or so of use

at some point the facebook wouls stop loading timeline or messages or anything at all

I have to close it and open it again every hour and it will work right away afer I close and open it

I have been using same apps for ever. so there were no changes to the phone before it started.

no apps were installed or system changes

the phone just starts not working properly in general.

usually the Bluetooth and wifi start to have issues at the same time

which is wants happening to this note 8 also after just one year of use. never dropped or smashed.

im very careful with my phones and always in a case since new

I feel like Samsung is using timed wear components that just break after certain time causing the phone to work like crap and forcing people to upgrade...

because I cant explain why these same things are happening to every single galaxy phone that I owned so far.
    01-23-2020 02:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! There are other reasons this might happen -- particularly if you habitually install certain apps that might make the system unstable. Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...g-galaxy-note8. Or does it only seem to happen with the Facebook app?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-23-2020 03:07 AM