I decided to try a theme after a mi update installed theme and directly after the install I go to use my cell and My password is incorrect!!? What gives?
    01-23-2020 07:42 PM
    Hi, and welcome to Android Central Forums.

I'm of the opinion that's not possible, but in order to help you we would need more information.

As a guest you are not able to reply any threads so I reccomend creating an account so we can communicate further and better assist you.

I have provided the link below so that you can register if you choose to do so.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-23-2020 07:46 PM
    1st time ever trying a theme on a cell. 1st time ever seeing themes on the cell. Themes appeared after the latest update. I try it select a neon green and black with some greys theme the picture reminds me of a robot, a few y’s, or a pc mouse...? Idk a circular pulse happened when touching the screen. Anyway! After the theme install I go to use my cell and it shows the password is incorrect, I been using that password over a year now. Tell why and how after this theme is installed does my password fail?
    01-23-2020 08:10 PM
    Which phone to better assist you ?

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-23-2020 09:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install this theme from the Play Store, or somewhere else? Do you remember what the theme was called?
    01-24-2020 12:39 AM
    I merged what I'm pretty sure are duplicate threads.
    01-24-2020 12:44 AM
    Welcome to the forums. You are using a theme from the Mi Store in a Xiaomi phone, right? If so, I've seen many similar reports where a particular theme locked the phone. So far I haven't found any fix and will let you know if I do. For now I think your best option could be contacting the developers of that theme and see if they can help you.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-24-2020 08:03 AM