How do I get the icon on my I phone have downloaded Facebook and no icon on home screen
    01-24-2020 08:51 PM
    If it's actually an iPhone - https://forums.imore.com might be of more help to you.

If it's a smartphone you're just calling an iPhone - you'll either use the app drawer icon or swipe up from the bottom then find the Facebook icon, long-press it and drag it to where you want it on your home screen.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-24-2020 10:38 PM
    (I edited hallux's post so that the iMore forums link is clickable.)
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-25-2020 05:14 PM
    Wow so many good places to go with this one but where to start... If hallux's guess that the OP might be calling any smartphone an iPhone is correct that's hilarious. Some Apple fan out there would loose their stuff over that. Like saying you Googled something on Bing.

*Takes a moment to compose himself...

If it was an iPhone the icon would appear on the screen automatically. I don't think we would even be having this discussion. Actually I'm pretty sure they ship with FB but either way, with that other brand, *his Android fandom flashes for a moment, there's no app drawer to hide icons in. Everything shows up on your screen. I can't even imagine it but every app is on the screen, well one of the screens. Oh, I think they have folders now though, so maybe it could be in a folder. When did they get those iPhone 8 or 9 or something...? I kid, I'm not but I do.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-26-2020 04:34 AM