How to make my alarm sound while making a phone call

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

These last couple days I've been getting into work late because my alarms aren't going off. Usually before bed I talk on the phone with my boyfriend, he works the nightshift, I work day shift. I have 3 alarms set. 4am, 4 30am and 5 am then the alarm for when I punch in for work. Because I fall asleep on the phone, the call keeps going. Usually my phone cuts the call at around 4 hours long, but my boyfriend will call back and my ringtone is loud so ill answer and go back to sleep. By this time, its already 2 or 3 am. Meaning I end up missing my alarms. I tried going into the settings, All i got was 2 very quiet beeps when my test alarms went off. I want to know, Is there a way to make my alarms fully sound while on the phone? With the actual set alarm notification sound? Not just 2 beeps.. I do not care if it wakes me up because the alarm is extremely loud.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

I recommend you advise your boyfriend to hang up once you fall asleep. That way you will get your sleep, hear your phone alarm and not oversleep.

I do have sympathy with you, as my husband works security overnight. I often speak to him when I wake during his shift. But keeping the phone line permanently connected isn't good for either of you. Just my opinion. Or the other suggestion of an alarm clock is still a good one. 😆

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair