i'm trying to record a music game. i want to record the screen as well as internal audio.

however, all the tools i found have limitations:
    some apps record internal audio with microphone sound, involving the sound of tapping the screen, etc.
    some apps disables the audio output while recording. they can make perfect recordings but i cannot hear anything while playing.

i want to record the game with internal audio only, and i want to hear the audio while recording. are there any tools to help?

my device is samsung s9+, already rooted
    01-29-2020 02:20 AM
    My best advice would be to find a similar recording on YouTube and ask the channel how they accomplished it. I mean what you're looking for is rather specific and you're asking this in the general Ask a Question forum where you're not likely to find many users doing this specific thing. Since you have registered and can open search the forums, you might also consider asking this in the Game forums, where game devs. probably post videos of their games regularly in a way that is what you're looking for.
    01-30-2020 12:22 AM
    i'm trying to record a music game. i want to record the screen as well as internal audio.

however, all the tools i found have limitations:
    some apps record internal audio with microphone sound, involving the sound of tapping the screen, etc.
    some apps disables the audio output while recording. they can make perfect recordings but i cannot hear anything while playing.

i want to record the game with internal audio only, and i want to hear the audio while recording. are there any tools to help?

my device is samsung s9+, already rooted
    Since your rooted, probably have to find a screen record app , do you want me move this thread to s9 forums for see if you get better help there ?
    01-30-2020 09:46 AM
    If you are running android 9 or earlier, you might be out of luck. However, this app claims to have internal audio working again in android 10
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nrecorder.free
    01-30-2020 06:33 PM
    do you want me move this thread to s9 forums for see if you get better help there ?
    22h later. I don't like to see a question unanswered, so would you like me to offer an answer?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-31-2020 04:35 PM
    22h later. I don't like to see a question unanswered, so would you like me to offer an answer?
    Sure definitely
    01-31-2020 04:39 PM
    Sure definitely
    No thank you, I think it will be okay right here.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-31-2020 04:42 PM
    No thank you, I think it will be okay right here.
    I agree
    belodion likes this.
    01-31-2020 04:45 PM