It says “ you do not have permission to change Wi-Fi “
    And I am entered as a guest
    01-30-2020 05:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which device? How are you trying to connect to wi-fi?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-30-2020 05:46 PM
    I've never seen a connection error like that. Who's wifi is it? What do mean by entered as guest....are you referring to our site?
    01-30-2020 06:05 PM
    That is an interesting error message... I'm trying to picture a way that you could be denied from the phone's perspective... If you had more than one account linked to the device it wouldn't deny you administrative functions depending on which account was active, not like on a PC where you have a sub-accounts, unless... Is this device controlled by parental controls or is this a corporate device?

See then your mention of being entered as a guest muddies the waters. Initially I thought you were being entered into the WiFi as a guest, but that would require being connected and you would be being denied by the WiFi and not the device, which reads opposite of your initial statement that "you do not have permission to change..." Guess I'll wait to see what you reply to any of this is before I look too far into the guest statement. Mike Dee may have picked up on that faster than I did.
    01-30-2020 07:59 PM
    If you are a guest on someone else's WiFi, such as at their house or business, and they require a guest password for their WiFi network, have you asked them for the guest password? Are you sure you're entering the password correctly, such as using the proper uppercase and lowercase letters and any numbers or symbols?
    mustang7757 and Galactic Zoo like this.
    01-30-2020 08:12 PM
    19h later.

We obviously cannot help you properly if you don't respond.
    01-31-2020 03:30 PM