Galaxy a8 kernel

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a samsung galaxy A8 A530W this morning i was using it perfectly fine and after i went back to it after 10 min it had some weird thing saying 100% with a blue screen then when ever i try to turn it on it says kernel rev check fail device 8 binary 7 at the top left and the samsung galxy a8 logo i the middle it stays like this for a couple seconds then turns off i can boot into download mode it says in the top left

odin mode
download speed fast
productname sm-a530w
current binary samsung official
frp lock on
oem lock on
secure download enabled
ccic=S2MU004
carrier id xac
warranty void 0
Ap swrev b:9 k:8 s:8
DID 0475f
696daf4

i had stock everything i had encrypted storage and sd card i really need to recover the data on it what do i do?

Here is a video of what happens

Imgur.com/A/ylJ7Keq

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread you will need to register a free account. Registering also allows you to post screenshots and links, after a few posts. This link will help you start an account.... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

In the meantime everything you posted looks like Greek to me, well it actually looks like something you might see if the device was rooted. You say everything was "stock", do you mean that you rooted the device but used the stock ROM and launcher?

When you found it saying 100%, did you just sit and wait until it did something, did you force it to power off, or what did you do?

Can you boot into Recovery as well? If you can you might try clearing the partition cache.

Have you tried a battery pull, or simulated battery pull? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...teps-1082569&usg=AOvVaw3vyK96q2Qk4siz3vLKAjsc

If your rooted this may not be the place to post such a question, in a general Ask a Question forum. We have a root and developer section here, you'll want to register to reach it, but XDA Developers might have more information since they are more about rooting and developing there.

AndroidA8

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
The phone was completley stock no root oreo
It had a android guy and it said system update and after a few seconds it turned off how do I get into recovery? The battery pull does nothing also there is no home button on the A8

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney