If that sounds cryptic, it means that my entire 92 year-old memory was recorded on my phone, and it just went blooey. I think everything is still in there, b/c the clock reminders still ring all day long, but it has reverted from a "smart" phone to a basic keypad phone, camera, flashlight, & calculator. This is all that will display. No access to icons, notifications, apps, settings or ANYTHING else.
    The only additional details I can give is "no drop, no spill, no shock", just in the process of adding an email address to the list when a lengthy notice appeared....something about "couldn't find a certificate", plus a LOT of tech gibberish, and did I wish to search for it in the system memory or the storage card.
    Thinking it referred to the email account, I chose the card memory. But just LOOKED, & did NOT select or click ANYTHING. When I realized I was in strange territory, I simply backed out, shut it off, and laid it on the table. Later, when I picked it up again, it was like this. Can you help me?
    02-11-2020 08:28 PM
    Have you tried safe mode?

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    02-12-2020 12:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Here's how to boot into Safe Mode: How to turn on safe mode on Huawei Honor 5X. If that doesn't help, then try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/h...recovery-mode/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-12-2020 01:42 AM