Media volume control overlays my desktop since upgrade to v9. How do I get rid of this?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Since my Samsung J7 Pro upgraded to Android 9, media volume control overlays my desktop obscuring notifications and top row of app buttons. This is very annoying. How do I get rid of this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean it overlays and stays there, or does it go away after a second? It's standard on Android now for the volume sliders to appear (either at the top or the right side of the screen), but they should only stay on briefly.

haldvorin

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
What I was trying to explain is that the media volume control continually comes back on my screen even though I am not playing media. I can try to hide it, but it doesn't stay hidden. I would like not to see it unless I am trying to adjust the volume.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What I was trying to explain is that the media volume control continually comes back on my screen even though I am not playing media. I can try to hide it, but it doesn't stay hidden. I would like not to see it unless I am trying to adjust the volume.
See if your case or volume buttons are stuck needs cleaning.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance