Just replaced my BV9500 with the new BV9900 unit. Great phone so far.
    Only issue I have is that incomming calls only from and iPhone do not work. If I attempt to pick up the call from an iPhone it drops and the caller sees a failed call message.
    Very annoying.
    Contacted Blackview and got a reply that someone would help, but that was weeks ago. Reached out again and zero reply.
    Those at Verizon were great and tried to help all they could. Weird that it only affects incoming calls from only iPhones, which everyone in my family has.
    I would think it would be a patch or some other update to allow iPhones to reach me. Swapped the SIM too and same thing.
    What is strange is while in the Verizon store, the tech helping me had an iPhone and was able to call me OK. Other people with iPhones could not. All setting on both iPhones were identical.
    Not sure where the problem is but it would be great if Blackview would help!
    02-14-2020 08:47 AM
    Do you have another phone to put your sim in to test out ?

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    02-14-2020 09:07 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Check with those iPhone users if they were trying to call you using iMessage (either as an audio call or FaceTime call). That might cause problems with non-iPhone users.
    02-14-2020 01:53 PM
    Do you have another phone to put your sim in to test out ?

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Yes, the new BV9900 replaced a BV9500. I did swap it back to the 9500 and it would receive calls from iPhones. Its an older andriod verison 8 and this is a 9. Watched it happen live in the Verizon store. The guy helping me had an iphone and was able to connect, but everyone else in the store that tried with their iPhones failed. So it must be an issue with either the phone itself, or the ROM, or a Verizon thing. Dunno
    02-15-2020 01:41 PM
    The kicker is that while in the store one iPhone worked. All others failed. No idea why or what could be the issue. Thinking it might be the phone itself?? SIM was put back in older phone and it worked as before. Pointing again to the phones software?? All updates are up to date too.
    02-15-2020 01:43 PM