There's a game I really enjoy playing called smash hit and I downloaded it and there was a deal 2 dollers for a pack.I tried to buy but it said the item I was trying to buy is no longer available.So I deleted the game and I was gonna reinstall it but I was not there I went to apps and games looked at recently installed but nothing.Then I went to Google and the game was there when I searched it but it said that the game was not on there and it could not find it even tho I installed it if there's anything I can do to get the game back I would love to know.Thank u
    02-14-2020 11:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When I search for it, it says not found, so the developer either pulled it from the Play Store, or Google did for some violation. I have that game as well. Did you try going to your My Apps section of the Play Store app and looking for it in your Library? Sometimes you can reinstall an app that way, even if it's gone from the Play Store.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-15-2020 12:05 AM
    02-15-2020 03:18 PM