My new Android Ematic EGQ223 tablet is slow and freezes so much I don't use it help please

M Smith2

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
It's slow and unresponsive freezes up while I'm typing in search and I get UI stopped or Google stopped YouTube stopped etc.. messages constantly. I've had expensive tablets that sucked and the best tablet I have owned was a $50 tablet I haven't heard of or couldn't even say the name of if remembered that was a gift and after 3yrs the screen pixilated and I got this ematic please help me I've tried everything to no avail. Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it also happen in Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

M Smith2

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
It happens all the time that I've literally used it 4times before I gave up trying to use it and I've rebooted cleared cache uninstalled the only app I downloaded updated system etc.. I want to try and get it to work properly before I just go get something else.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could try uninstalling any unused apps, and disabling as many preinstalled apps that you don't need in Settings>Apps. But as mentioned above, it's just a woefully underpowered device for 2020.