Somehow, all ringtones are gone. If I do Settings > Sounds and Notification, under Phone Ringtone it says "None". If I hit that "None", a dialog box comes up saying Phone Ringtone with a checked circle next to the word None. The circle cannot be unchecked. If I tap the circle, the check stays. Only options at that point are Cancel and OK, neither of which do anything. I was told to look for an ES app, which I don't seem to have, either running or disabled.

So how do I get default ringtones back at this point?
    02-18-2020 12:46 PM
    Try safe mode if they come back

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    02-18-2020 12:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Don't bother with ES File Explorer -- it's owned by a shady company now, who injects various ads and other junk into the app. If you want a good file explorer, just get Files by Google or Total Commander.

Try also going to Settings>Apps, tap Menu, then Reset All App Preferences. Then try selecting a ringtone again, and see if it gives you a couple of choices for how to look for a ringtone.
    02-18-2020 08:11 PM