After I moved the videos all it shows is the first frame, like a photo. The video arrow is gone as well.
    02-18-2020 03:28 PM
    Which phone ? Possible your sd card is corrupt

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    02-18-2020 03:42 PM
    Which phone ? Possible your sd card is corrupt

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    I have an LG Aristo with Android 7.0 . I was using a Sandisk 16GB mivro SD card I bought at Target.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-18-2020 03:54 PM
    After I moved the videos all it shows is the first frame, like a photo. The video arrow is gone as well.
    This kind of thing happened to me years ago...

What has happened is that the 'thumbnail' icons in your Gallery app are showing links to the previous locations of your videos.

Since every Gallery app is slightly different, the following procedure might not be exact, but this is generally the way to correct the problem...

Go into your Gallery app, use the Search feature and navigate to your SD card folder and you should be able to access your video on the SD card. Additionally, the 'thumbnail' icons for your videos should repopulate and link to the current locations of your videos on your SD card.

Hope that helps!
    02-18-2020 04:35 PM
    Another thing that might help is going to Settings>Apps, selecting Gallery, then clearing the app cache/data from the Gallery app. This won't delete any of your actual photos or videos -- only the database the app uses to display them. When you open Gallery again, it should rebuild the database, hopefully this time with the correct links to the videos on the card.
    kct1975 likes this.
    02-18-2020 07:45 PM
    This kind of thing happened to me years ago...

What has happened is that the 'thumbnail' icons in your Gallery app are showing links to the previous locations of your videos.

Since every Gallery app is slightly different, the following procedure might not be exact, but this is generally the way to correct the problem...

Go into your Gallery app, use the Search feature and navigate to your SD card folder and you should be able to access your video on the SD card. Additionally, the 'thumbnail' icons for your videos should repopulate and link to the current locations of your videos on your SD card.

Hope that helps!
    Thanks much !!
    02-19-2020 05:36 PM
    Another thing that might help is going to Settings>Apps, selecting Gallery, then clearing the app cache/data from the Gallery app. This won't delete any of your actual photos or videos -- only the database the app uses to display them. When you open Gallery again, it should rebuild the database, hopefully this time with the correct links to the videos on the card.
    Thanks much !!
    02-19-2020 05:38 PM
    I have an LG Aristo with Android 7.0 . I was using a Sandisk 16GB mivro SD card I bought at Target.
    Strange I didn't get your notification quote, but glad others helped you out .
    02-19-2020 05:39 PM