Best Way to Organize Pics?

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello... So I've had my Galaxy S9 for 2 years and will be upgrading to the S20+ soon. My photos gallery is a mess, and I have some folders both on the device and on my SD card.

I use Google Photos, but the folders don't backup to the web version, only device version. What is the best way to manage and organize pics? And is it better to use internal or removable storage for pics? Thanks in advance

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you do use Google Photos regularly, then I would recommend doing all of your album sorting and arrangement using Google Photos (and not trying to organize the photo files into separate physical folders on the phone's storage or SD card). If you back up all of your photos to Google Photos, then it's simple to create virtual albums containing any combination of those photos (and one of the main advantages is that you can include the same photo in multiple albums without having to duplicate the photo). These albums will also be immediately accessible to any other device that's logged into your Google account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan