Google recent feature drop added Cards and Passes functionality to pixel phones, however, they say it would be only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Taiwan, and Singapore.
    Is there any way to enable this functionality for all other countries?
    03-04-2020 06:07 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. Perhaps someone else will know exactly what you're talking about but I have no idea. For myself and anyone else that may not know would you please explain in more detail? What comes to my mind is Discount Cards and Bus Passes, and the ability to use them from your device.

To reply you will need to register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    03-16-2020 11:40 PM
    @VidJunky - I believe the OP is asking about the function where you long-press the power button and you can swipe through a selection of cards and passes from Google Pay, making it easier to select a card different from your default for a particular transaction.

This article shows it best I think... https://9to5google.com/2020/03/02/pi...re-drop-march/

It's a nice feature. I used it last week after saving my boarding passes for some flights (daredevil with all that's going on, I know) to Google Pay. Long-press, select the boarding pass and it loaded right up.
    VidJunky likes this.
    03-17-2020 01:18 PM