Phone goes back to homescreen while playing games,why is it doing this,phone is new

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My new phone keeps going back to homescreen in the middle of my game,please help

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately you will have to provide more information for us to help you. To reply to this thread please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

What phone do you have?

Does it only happen with this game?

Do you have gestures enabled, if so could it be that you are making the gesture for home?

It doesn't sound like it because you didn't mention it but is this return to home because the game crashed? Is the game still running when you go to your multitasking/app switch screen or has it completely closed?

Then feel free to add anything that may seem pertinent to help us.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Could it be that you're accidentally tapping Home or Back while playing the game?

Did you install the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? If it's from a less legitimate source, then there's more chance it's buggy or not actually compatible with your phone, and is therefore crashing.

A

Android Central Question

Phone goes back to homescreen while playing game

Phone keeps going back to homescreen while playing game,cleared cache,,took all other stuff off,cleared data,restarted,and powered off,it's still doing it,please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone goes back to homescreen while playing game

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Could it be that you're accidentally tapping the Home or Back buttons while playing? Does your phone have a Game Launcher or Game Tools app?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eduardo Pineda

Dec 13, 2022
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Could it be that you're accidentally tapping the Home or Back buttons while playing? Does your phone have a Game Launcher or Game Tools app?

I have a moto g 5g stylus with 6g ram and 128 mobile storage.... I have restarted and keeps doing it after only 1 WK with phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I have a moto g 5g stylus with 6g ram and 128 mobile storage.... I have restarted and keeps doing it after only 1 WK with phone

Welcome to Android Central! So you're definitely not tapping the Home or Back buttons by accident, or doing those corresponding gestures (if you're using Gesture Navigation)?

Which games? Did you install them from the Play Store, or from somewhere else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae