Stuck on "Secure Folder"

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Samsung S20, setup secure folder and now every time I try to open it after clicking the icon I get a screen that has a folder icon that says "secure folder" and at the bottom "Use password after restart". If I enter the password nothing happens and as such "I'm stuck"
Please advise.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread you will need to create an account. This link will help you do this... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

In the meantime I've seen both here and at the Samsung "forums", if you want to call them that, that something is broken with the Hidden/Secure folder. Many users like yourself are reporting not being able to access their already created folders, while other are reporting that features are gone or missing. Most notably for the latter, Secure Albums. There doesn't seem to be anything that I've seen that works to fix the issue. People seem to be doing all of the typical stuff; clearing caches, clearing data, wiping partition caches, but to date I haven't seen a solution work to regain access to this feature. Since some users are posting about this at the Samsung Forums I can only imagine that they know about it, whether they are actively working on the issue is anyone's guess, but I'm sure many users are hoping they are.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax